Sunday 21 August 2011

Fast Weight Loss - Do This Once A Day And Lose All The Weight You Want (As Fast As You Want)!

My struggle with losing weight and body fat came to an end when I finally made the decision to start doing things 100% naturally. When you do things naturally, EVERYTHING is improved... it's not just fast weight loss. Of all the things I learned during my journey, there was one extremely important tip that pretty much ensured my success! This tip had to be followed everyday... once a day. And if it was, it seemed as if I could lose as much weight as I wanted! If you want to learn what this tip is, and also what type of dieting I did to get amazing results fast, then read on to learn more.


First, The Type Of Dieting I Did That Had Me NATURALLY Lose 5-6 Pounds A Week...

You see, I first started off with using a lot of those programs you see advertised pretty often online and in the magazines. You know, the "low-calorie", "low-carb", "low-fat", "get meals delivered", etc. types of diet programs. I "thought" those programs worked effectively since a lot of celebrities "claimed" to use them. Big mistake!

I tried those diets out and ended up losing money, losing energy, and more. Now what's wrong with what I just said? That's right, I wasn't losing any weight (lol)! In fact, if I did happen to lose any weight, I ended up regaining that weight right back!

The diet I wound up using after failing with other programs was an all natural diet where you EAT FOODS TO LOSE WEIGHT. No starving, no restrictions, no depriving. My metabolism soared, pounds of body fat melted away, and it was VERY easy to do! Why did this type of dieting worked in comparison to other diets? Well, contrary to popular belief, the body WANTS food! It just wants it in a way that will boost your metabolism... and not cause it to slow down.

Second, I Did This ONCE A Day And I Was Able To Stick To My Diet And Lose Weight Like Crazy...

What I did was I jump-started my body first thing in the morning as soon as I awoke. When you do this, 3 things end up happening, and these 3 things is what will cause you to get in amazing shape as fast as possible. Those 3 things are a boost to your metabolism, a boost in energy, and a boost to your mood. In other words, you will skyrocket your bodies fat burning engine, you'll have plenty of energy throughout the day to do your exercises and take on your day, and you'll decrease your stress levels and feel more positive!

How do you do this?

Well, the things you can do to help jump-start your body first thing in the morning are:

1. Drink an 8 ounce glass of ice-cold water. This will cause thermogenesis (which is a spike in your metabolism caused by your body being "shocked" by cold water after being warm for several hours during sleep).

2. Do a 10 minute body-weight circuit training routine. This is the most important part. This quick high intensity workout will do all 3 things I mentioned above. A body-weight circuit routine is a combination of a few body-weight exercises done in a circuit. For example, let's say you chose to do push-ups, jumping-jacks, lunges, and mountain climbers. You would do all 4 workouts in a circuit non-stop. Then rest for 30 seconds... and repeat for 3-5 sets.

3. After the workout, take a few minutes and do some deep breathing exercises. Inhale through your nose slowly for 5 seconds and exhale out your mouth slowly for 5 seconds... and repeat. Deep breathing can help boost your metabolism and decrease stress. Now, while we are on this topic of "morning time" and "stress", I just wanted to give you a quick tip. If you drink coffee, please do so in moderation. I'm pretty sure you already know this, but drinking coffee in excess is one of the most guaranteed ways to INCREASE your stress levels. Don't ask me how I know! LOL!

If you do all three things above, you'll jump-start your metabolism (which will make burning off fat throughout the day more efficient), you'll increase your energy levels, and you'll feel MUCH more better! If you also choose the right type of diet (such as the program I went on), and if you stick with it consistently, then you can rest assure you will certainly experience fast weight loss (such as losing up to 5-6 pounds a week... naturally and permanently).

1 comment:

  1. Don’t tolerate all the phentermine advertisings hypnotize you, and initially apply actual encouraging plenty of recommendations given at this forum and then make your mind up.

    ReplyDelete